Patio Door Installation Without the Drama
Bring the great outdoors inside with a patio door installed by BGS Glass Service. We'll work with you to choose the right new door for your space while making the installation process as seamless as possible. Waukesha's BGS Glass Service has the experience and skills for Southeast Wisconsin's glass patio door needs. BGS's glaziers can even design and install a custom glass sliding door with a dog door.
Effective Patio Door Repair
Are your sliding glass patio doors not sliding as they should be? BGS Glass Service's clean, courteous, and professional glass door installers are trained in replacing and repairing those irritating, malfunctioning patio doors. We'll get your current sliding patio door back up to snuff or handle replacement if an effective repair is not possible.
Get a Quote Glass Options/Styles
Benefits of Sliding Glass Doors
- Increases energy efficiency: available eco-friendly glass options for added energy efficiency.
- Increases door width: almost two times wider than a traditional swing door, sliding doors allow for larger furniture to fit through.
- Increases natural light: make your entire home more inviting with an abundance of natural light.
- Keep an eye on your dogs and pets: watch while keeping the elements outside.
Types of Sliding Patio Doors
- Sliding Glass Doors: A sliding glass door is a door that is made up of large glass panels that slide horizontally on a track. These doors help you save space while providing a great natural light source for your room and easy access to an outdoor area.
- Multi-Slide Glass Doors: Multi-slide glass doors seamlessly combine tempered or laminated glass panels with a sturdy frame, all housed within a track system. This design allows for great panoramic outdoor views, as well as offering fresh air circulation in your space.
- Swinging Glass Doors: Swinging glass doors, otherwise known as hinged glass doors, are doors that operate on hinges that open and close. We can install these doors as single or double doors that can swing either inward or outward.
- French Patio Doors: French patio doors are made up of two swinging glass doors and are made up of predominantly glass while featuring multiple divided panes. These doors enhance the visual aesthetics of any space and provide a seamless connection between indoor and outdoor areas.
- Bi-Fold Patio Doors: Bi-Fold patio doors are doors consisting of multiple panels which fold or stack against each other when opened. These doors do a great job of providing access to the outdoors for all types of people and/or services they may encounter.
Milwaukee Area Sliding Glass Door Repair
Does it look like there's steam in the middle of your sliding glass door? Most likely, your patio door has a bad seal causing both your window fog and electric bill to increase. The professionals at BGS Glass Service can replace your faulty window with a new, energy-efficient windowpane that will allow you to see clearly and save money. Select a Low-E or Argon-filled window pane to keep the UV rays out and keep your home energy efficient and comfortable all year long.
Get your patio doors gliding again with a patio door repair, replacement, or new glass installation from BGS Glass Service.
What is the Cost of a Patio Door Installation in Milwaukee?
A typical patio door replacement can cost anywhere from $400 to $5,000 in Milwaukee.
Factors Affecting Cost of Patio Door Installation:
- Type of Frame: The material of the frame— vinyl, aluminum, fiberglass, or wood— will affect the cost. Vinyl frames are typically cheaper while wood frames cost more.
- Sliding Door: 2-panel, 3-panel, or 4-panel sliding doors will cost more than a non-sliding patio door.
- Type of glass: Whether the glass is energy-efficient, tempered, or hurricane-rated will affect the cost of a window replacement.
- Brand: The superior performance of higher-end brands comes with a cost.
To learn more about the price of your sliding glass door installation, request a quote.
Get a Quote